Everyone must follow!
1. Do not post content banned by law: child pornography (includes 3DCG and drawings, absolutely NO lolis!), beastiality, animal cruelty and non-consensual (real) porn. The last sentence includes suicides and content depicting real dead people. There already is a plenty of resources on the internet where you can find such content. NO REAL DEATHS. Fantasy only 🙂
2. Violation of rule no. 1 will result in sending server logs to Interpol and FBI (no joke, guys.), not including real death, because it’s legal in many countries. Real death images and videos like suicides, post mortem photos etc. will simply be deleted.
3. Do not spam and shitpost. That also means, do not reply 100 times to your own thread unless you upload content.
4. Do not insult other users.
5. Homophobic behavior is strictly forbidden on this website. We are LGBT friendly.
6. Uploaded files have a size limit of 4MB (megabytes). You can upload up to 8 files at once (so the server won’t get clogged).
7. Have fun!
Does #1 also apply to text? Just fictional stories mentioning no real people?
And I don’t know if I can promise to always have fun, I’m not a very excitable person.
Hi @hunter-seeker !
Rule #1 applies to all content – unfortunately my server is located in a country with very strict “anti-loli” laws, so it leaves me no choice 🙂 You have to understand, I don’t want to risk any trouble 🙂 Rape-related fictional stories (involving adults only) are ok.
I understand. Looking forward to what might grow here.
Okay cool, no problem! What country are you in?
Are drawings form Aosora considered loli?
tbh, #1 may cause trouble in the future: Some drawings are just very questionable whether or not it’s loli.
Basically, anything depicting minors is not allowed. If they appear to be minors, in any way, then no. Be it drawings, cartoons, 3D renders, etc.
@deadely i know, just use your common sense when posting stuff. If it looks like a loli, consider it loli 🙂
@Vex Poland, unfortunately 😀
Also rule #6 is kind of technical – it doesn’t mean I don’t want people to upload more than 4 images, it’s just my web hosting is crap (as usual) and uploading more images at once might cause a major fuck-up 😀 Ofc post as many as you like, but 4 images per post.
@Vex I seriously cannot see anything funny about that, it’s a 3-rd world country with a 3-rd world mindset xD
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.