Wetting yourself during hanging

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Asphyxia Wetting yourself during hanging

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 hour, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kayleigh
    Kayleigh
    Participant

I found an article that suggests many people wet themselves before or during hanging: The Science of Hanging

There is also a photo of a guy who has clearly wet himself as he died: Hanging guy wets himself

I have a strange fantasy about hanged in public and shamed by loosing control of my bladder. It got me thinking if anyone else has the same fantasy?

Kayleigh
    Participant

If anyone is interested in indulging in this fantasy I have an avatar in Second Life http://www.secondlife.com and a place with some gallows.

I love to Role-play being executed by slow hanging so I lose control of my bodily functions. It is in full 3D with effects and animations and can be VERY immersive! If anyone wants to come and play please let me know! 🙂

Me Hanging and Peeing

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Kayleigh Kayleigh.
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Thx for the links 🙂 I don’t play second life myself, but I think I’m gonna take a look at it 🙂

Kayleigh
    Participant

Your very welcome! 🙂 Do let me know if you join up and create an avatar (it’s free!), then you can come to my purpose-built execution centre and hang me, sacrifice me on the altar or perform evil medical experiments on me 🙂

Profile photo of Vex Malleus
    Vex Malleus
    Participant

I’ve played Second Life before. Very interesting! I may need to recover my account and some check this out! 🙂

Kayleigh
    Participant

Doooo itttttt 🙂

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Ok, I’ll try this out, just let me get a grip on it 😛

Profile photo of snufflover
    snufflover
    Participant

After Kayleigh suggested this to me, I tried to join up and although I got it to work, I found the graphics not realistic enough to be satisfying. Plus, the program installed some kind of tracking onto my computer, (my anti-malware detected it as malware), which is something most of us on this site would not want… to be traceable. Sorry for letting you down Kayleigh, I could think of nothing better than role play hanging fantasies with you but I prefer one on one, in the flesh, rather than animated. Hope you find someone to have fun with. 😉

Profile photo of Julia
    Julia
    Participant

I have this fantasy too actually ^^ ing very own opinion, I’d have the feeling that’s something’s missing if I weren’t pissing myself at the gallows…

To be honest, I don’t actually need to be at the gallows to enjoy peeing myself 😛 ^^’

Profile photo of John bolt
    John bolt
    Participant

I think to see a woman wet herself and degrade herself as she is hanged, is the ultimate

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

So, did any of you actually played second life?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.