Seeking Beheading Fantasies

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Beheadings & Sharp Objects Seeking Beheading Fantasies

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of John bolt John bolt 1 hour, 11 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of snufflover
    snufflover
    Participant

I particularly enjoy naked women in consensual beheadings and have to admit the hotter they are the more I enjoy their demise. I love it when they willingly place their head in the guillotine, or on the chopping block, especially if another naked girl is the one wielding the blade. If there are any women on here who get aroused by the idea of engaging in fantasy snuff or fantasize about being snuffed for real, I would love to chat and see how excited I get, as I read your fantasy. Even if you simply enjoy watching other women being beheaded, or perhaps fantasize about being the one to pull the lever or swing the axe; I would love it if you would write your fantasy in this forum or contact me privately, so we can exchange fantasies.

snufflover
    Participant

I should have mentioned that I also love naked women being sawn in half, long ways, pussy first. So fantasies about this sort of thing are also welcome.

Profile photo of maria t lopez
    maria t lopez
    Participant

Wow snufflover you really sounds great for me you ever watch the vídeo of girl been chooped at doc table ?
    That is some of my dark fantasy also tje vídeo of big snake eat all the girl
    Have couple orgasm watch both vídeos

snufflover
    Participant

Yes, I love a good dismemberment fantasy, especially cutting off the head. Whether done with a knife, with an axe, (on a chopping block), on with a guillotine. So long as the woman is naked and the beheading looks real. I have blown my load many times over the beheading scene in The Serbian Film. Vore can be fun too, but the animation needs to look as real as possible and the girl needs to appear to be enjoying being eaten, again while naked. Feel free to send me a friend request and tell me your fantasies in detail. 🙂

Profile photo of maria t lopez
    maria t lopez
    Participant

You know the link for the servían film or video ?
    Been so horny watch autopsy vídeos

snufflover
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed response, I don’t get much chance to get on here too often. The movie itself is way too sick to want to watch, as it shows things like child and baby rape, so i do NOT recommend it. However, the rape and beheading scene of a beautiful woman is well worth a watch! See this scene only here http://motherless.com/6AEE356 Enjoy. 😉

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

It is a pity that with it to do so..In my opinion the girl is not allowed to beat. You need to respect her body decapitation which will bring so much joy

snufflover
    Participant

Yes, I agree. I actually made a copy of this and then edited out the hitting of the woman, leaving just the decapitation scene; for my personal use. 😉

Profile photo of Debora
    Debora
    Participant

Hello Everybody,

Iam new here, but i had a fantasy for a long time. I was always curious about how it would feel, to be executed by guillotine. Is this only me, or is there anybody else who share this fantasy?

snufflover
    Participant

Hi Debora, it is actually quite a common fantasy and there are many who have it. There are even more who fantasize about watching it happen, as indeed I do, (with my cock in my hand), and then there are those who fantasize about pulling the lever. There is nothing wrong with your fantasy, so relax and enjoy. I particularly enjoy the thought of fucking a hot naked woman, while her head is voluntarily in the guillotine and she is moaning with pleasure at the thought of her about to have her last orgasm on earth. She has her finger on a button that will release the blade as she climaxes. She is calling out for me to fuck her harder, saying she wants me to make her cum, so she can go out with a bang. Finally she announces that she is about to cum and she will now release the blade. I blow my load as her head comes off. 🙂

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Snufflover, your post should be handed over to Wikipedia as the official description of Beheading Fantasy 😀

Profile photo of Mel
    Mel
    Participant

Wow, I’m so glad I found this site, I’ve had fantasies like these for a while and thought I was weird

Profile photo of angel white
    angel white
    Participant

Female beheading is really great Debora and if you have a bit of luck your head will remain conscious for a while and you can be able to see it in a mirror.

Profile photo of Dorothy Brown
    Dorothy Brown
    Participant

`You need a girl, me, laid out on a table legs open with a
    circular saw coming towards her. if i offered to be that
    girl, would you promise to stop that saw just before
    it reached my pussy

Profile photo of John bolt
    John bolt
    Participant

Dorothy,, can i lie?:-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.