one possibility

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Julia Julia 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Imagine you get the chance without consequences to decapitate the girl to choose from.What would she be? How would you do it and any circumstances?

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Chubby, redhead, curly hair, big tits. Weapon of choice: combat knife. And do it very, very slow to make sure she enjoys it for as long as she could…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I would prefer a girl athlete .such as Yulia Lipnitskaya or Sandra Izbaşa.These girls have flexible sinewy necks. She will graduate later than others and will remain one..I want to do it in the locker room or shower.there she would kneel and I alternately dull knife will cut its tense from the strain of the neck muscles. https://pp.vk.me/c633419/v633419299/48932/Q-gZEK2xF-k.jpg https://pp.vk.me/c629321/v629321908/254f2/NphRR8BlCnc.jpg

Profile photo of snuffkat
    snuffkat
    Participant

Yes nice and slow with a combat knife is the only way to go. On her knees, tits heaving as you open the bitch up, pulling her head back further and further as the knife eats deeper and deeper until it’s fucking the base of her brain. Mmmm.

Profile photo of maria t lopez
    maria t lopez
    Participant

Wow sounds so hot for my more to see both snuffkat and keymaster like combate kniffe hope before cut troat start cut nipps tits to make a nice swssion well bound

Profile photo of Vex Malleus
    Vex Malleus
    Participant

I’d take Kristen Stewart. I’d rape the fucking shit out of her first. Then slit her throat from ear to ear and let her pour that sweet, warm crimson all over me. At the moment of her death, chop her head off with an ax. 🙂

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

interesting choice

Profile photo of Vex Malleus
    Vex Malleus
    Participant

😀

Profile photo of Leroy Johnson
    Leroy Johnson
    Participant

I wanna choose a young pretty girl (such as Anna Kendrick) with long, slender neck and I would like beheading her with a sword. She kneels in front of me and I remove her head with one strong and quick stroke.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

She has a strong base of the neck, it passes smoothly into the shoulders ..that so sexy.
    But I would prefer to enter the big ax between her breast and cervical vertebra/

Profile photo of Julia
    Julia
    Participant

@admin
    I already qualify for the chubby and big tits ^^ all I’d need to do is to dye my hair and have them curled 😛

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

@Julia so, it turns out it’s quite doable 😀 Also, very nice avatar, i love Bor artworks.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 7 hours ago by Profile photo of admin admin.
    Profile photo of Julia
    Julia
    Participant

Thank you ^^ I absolutely love them too actually 🙂 the fact his women are fairly chunky helps to identity myself to them 😉

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Don’t know if you know that, but chunky women tend to “survive” longer on the noose before they lose conciousness. There is a hanging-pro called Goddes Nemesis, she hangs mostly men but women also. She has a ton of professional equipment and recently she posted over motherless.com a hanging video of a chunky girl 🙂 I’ll post the link if I find it.

Profile photo of Julia
    Julia
    Participant

@admin By the way, if it’s quite doable for you, then maybe someday we should carry this out 🙂 me being a noose lover doesn’t mean I wouldn’t enjoy a head severing 😀 true, I’m more an axe on block or guillotine girl, but a Mexican drug cartel style beheading by knife would be perfectly fine to me :-p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.