Naked girl hanging Fantasy

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Asphyxia Naked girl hanging Fantasy

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

snufflover
    Participant

I particularly enjoy naked women in consensual hangings and have to admit the hotter they are the more I enjoy their demise. Is it bad that I get most aroused when they piss themselves at the end? If there are any women on here who get aroused by the idea of engaging in fantasy snuff or fantasize about being snuffed for real, I would love to chat and see how excited I get, as I read your fantasy. Even if you simply enjoy watching other women being hanged, or perhaps fantasize about being the one to string them up; I would love it if you would write your fantasy in this forum or contact me privately, so we can exchange fantasies.

admin
    Keymaster

Nothing bad about it man! I share the same fantasy 🙂 Although it might be hard to find any willing victims… where you from?

snufflover
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed reply, I don’t get a lot of opportunities to hop on here, (perhaps once or twice a week). I am from Australia but I’m not after any victims for real snuff, only ladies willing to share their fantasies for my personal pleasure. 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Well from my experience there is a hell lot of them 😀

Vex Malleus
    Participant

Healthy fantasy never hurt anyone!!! 🙂

Tom
    Participant

It is not bad when then piss them selves. I am not fussed about what they look like as long as they are there to play!

snufflover
    Participant

You are right, Tom, I particularly like it when they piss themselves at the end. 🙂

Tom
    Participant

Yes it is a thing of beauty see a women hanging and let go then you know it is time to bring her down so you can revive her and do it all again!

Vex Malleus
    Participant

hehehe Fuck yeah!!! Rape her in between sessions! 🙂

Tom
    Participant

Isn’t sex what is all about to start with HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Vex Malleus
    Participant

Yes of course. 😀

Tom
    Participant

Good on ya! Lets work on some one. My wife ma by?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.