knives

This topic contains 30 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Vex Malleus 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Vex Malleus
    Participant

I definitely like knives. They are very personal. Would love to stab a cunt over and over and watch her bleed out.

Not so much into beheading, but I’d love to fuck a girl’s neck stub. 🙂

Slave Girl

That’s hot.^^^

mike
    Participant

I like knives but not as execution props. I carry two on me most of the time. I prefer to execute with the axe, sword or guillotine.

Vex Malleus
    Participant

@slave girl 😀

@mike Nice. An axe would definitely cause some major damage!

admin
    Keymaster

For me, throat slits is THE thing. I mean slow beheading and/or bleeding out to death 🙂

Vex Malleus
    Participant

Fuck yeah dude! A slit throat would definitely be a *fast* bleed out tho! hehehe Ever seen Hostel 2?

admin
    Keymaster

Nope, is that a movie/tv series?

Vex Malleus
    Participant

It’s a movie. Dude, trust me!!! See that and the first one too. 😀

Anonymous

Hi, i recently developed a strong women cut throat fetish, and i’m trying to find material anywhere. Most of the videos i found from movies and images are cut throats by knife, but i would rather see a cut throat with a saw, cutting slowly to make the woman suffer as long as possible before losing consciousness, i also like cut throats by knife, as long as they are slow ones, taking time to cut the neck and see the expression in her face.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi william! I love these too, but unfortunately there is much less throat-cut related content than quick beheadings etc. As for videos, have you seen this one? http://www.heavy-r.com/video/204941/Woman_Real_Beheading_Execution_By_Knife/

Anonymous

Oh yes, i already have it, thanks. Awesome video, the girl is so hot and takes the behading like a champ. Too pity it is so quick, the guy could have taken his time to cut her throat slowly to make her suffer much longer. Grabing her hair and pulling her head backwards, and speaking softly to her ear while slowly digging the blade in her throat, the blood running down her neck to her breasts. Anyway i love how she moves her eyes at the end like she was still alive. I wish she was aware of all until the end and felt all the pain from her punishment until the very last moment.

snuffkat
    Participant

I agree that knife beheadings are the most erotic thing in the world – the way the blade eats further and further into the bitch’s throat, blood gushing out and over her tits. Then the knife fucks her cervical vertebrae like a cock, punching its way through the cunt’s spine. Then you twist and rip off that last flap of skin and the bitch flops to the ground, leaving you with two fucktoys to enjoy. I must have cum to that video above at least 20 times – I agree she fucking died like a champ, which just made it more erotic to me.

admin
    Keymaster

@snuffkat I think there are more mundonarco videos out there, but unfortunately all of them depict men being beheaded

snuffkat
    Participant

There are a few I can think of. There’s the one mentioned above (the best by far!), the next best one is a group of four topless bitches getting it with knives and axes. I’ve seen a few others but they’re not as good.

Vex Malleus
    Participant

I’m not into “real” beheadings/snuff, but there is certainly a macabre fascination with the subject. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.