In search for the most suffering possible

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Torture & BDSM In search for the most suffering possible

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  masolife1 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Slave Girl

I’m like a suffering junkie. I love the idea of physical and psychological suffering and I love breaking barriers and reaching new heights of suffering. What kind of things can you guys come up with. I will respond back and try to top it and we can make a back and forth game of it.

Vex Malleus
    Participant

I love extreme fantasy. I have absolutely no limits! You should read some of my stories and check out my site(s). 😀

Hmmn…I think I’d start by shoving broken glass under your finger and toenails and then slowly extract them. I’d also like to fuck your cunt with a razor wire metal dildo, yank it out, then shove a wine bottle full of 100% rubbing alcohol up you and shatter it once it’s fully inserted.

Slave Girl

That made me so wet. I think I’d lick the blood off the shards of broken glass and eat them for you. You could take out the wine bottle and dig my tongue out with it. The wine bottle still soaked in rubbing alcohol would sting my tongue good. You can even cut out my clit with the bottle and make it deepthroat the broken bottle.

Slave Girl

Sorry make me deepthraot the broken bottle haha. Almost forgot I was a she 😉

Vex Malleus
    Participant

Mmmmm…delicious. I’d also like to give you a battery acid enema. Then bash out your teeth with a claw hammer (claw end first) and have you gum me, using your blood as lube. Fucking little cunt.

admin
    Keymaster

Vex, you are my fucking hero. We should grab a beer sometime.

Slave Girl

omg I’m so wet. You could gouge out my eyes with the claw part of the hammer and bash my skull in with it as you’re fucking my eye sockets and mouth.

Slave Girl

You could also pour batter acid in my pussy so I will never feel pleasure again.

Slave Girl

And you could de-vein me as a new torture.

Vex Malleus
    Participant

@admin hehe Sure thing bud!! 😀

@Slave Girl You fucking whore. I’m gonna slowly flay your fucking skin off with a carving knife then rub in a bunch of salt and other brine on your exposed muscles and fat. Then it’s time to be boiled alive in super heated corn oil, Zerns style.

Slave Girl

mmmm don’t forget to squeeze lemon juice in my eyes and shove the two halves in each eye socket. Will make a great garnish.

Slave Girl

Oh yes and don’t forget to guts me. If you’re going to fry me like a turkey you need a cavity to put the stuffing 😉

Vex Malleus
    Participant

Yes true. We’ll consume your heart while the rest of you is cooking. After we gut you of course. We’ll pack lots of stuffing in you. I’d also cut out your cunt and tits and use THEM as garnish.

Slave Girl

I hope I’m still alive to feel my heart being ripped from me. I would die happy as I hear you eating it.

Vex Malleus
    Participant

Very yummy. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.