feed me to th tigers(or some other critter)

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Snuff Dating feed me to th tigers(or some other critter)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Preydragon Preydragon 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian Xavier
    Brian Xavier
    Participant

a couple of komodo dragons would do the trick too. and they have no issues going after humans. even one might do it, but a pair would be good.

Profile photo of Penny
    Penny
    Participant

I always loved the idea of feeding myself to animals…
    Being eaten by a snake feet first always turns me on, however, being tied to a tree covered in honey in the woods might attract the bears, which could also be quite entertaining to whoever could make this real!

Brian Xavier
    Participant

I would love to be eaten by a snake feet first, but it is hard to find a big enough snake. I would advise against the honey, that makes you more likely to be eaten by ants and other insects than the bears. Maybe coating you with salmon oil would work? Or at least have the salmon meat hanging right by you?
    I never really considered bears, not sure why not. It has always been big cats and large reptiles for me, although other suggestions offered here would work too.

Profile photo of Penny
    Penny
    Participant

Bears are great, claws like hands and sharp teeth, they slowly tear apart anything that cannot get away.
    I grew up in the woods where we had A LOT of bears that would come right up to the house. Beautiful, big creatures, with the woods so deep and dark nobody can hear you scream.

Brian Xavier
    Participant

OH, a bear will do the job nicely. They are not that common around me, sadly, but being tied up, outside, covered in something to attract the bear would work well. Maybe get lucky and have a mother with cubs show up and get to feel all three enjoying me as a meal.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Brian, have you considered employment in the zoo? Imagine the all-alone night shift, cleaning up the siberian tiger’s cage, and then you “accidentally” unlock the critter’s sleeping den, letting it smell you from the distance and slowly crawl behind your back… as you hear the tiger’s gentle footsteps you start to undress slowly, lay down on the ground and wait for the hungry animal to do it’s job…

Brian Xavier
    Participant

Good idea, although I think a wildlife sanctuary or rehabilitation type place might work better than a zoo. Get myself a job helping feed and taking care of tigers or other larger predators, and then once I am trusted enough to do the feeding on my own I wait until no one is around, strip down, enter the enclosure and lock it behind me, then lie down where the food is normally placed, maybe with a bit of pigs or cows blood smeared quickly on me to reinforce the idea that I am food. I will have to look into that better, all the more so as I am currently looking for a job.

Profile photo of Preydragon
    Preydragon
    Participant

Well sounds like anice Plan but after you are eaten the Predator could think all the other guys around him will be food as well. So i think that’s non practicable. I would preffer a Pig den with Hungry Pigs or the real wildlife. Sadly i’m hostet in central Europe, to find a large Predator is not so easy.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Preydragon Preydragon.
    Brian Xavier
    Participant

Predators always think of us as potential prey. That will never change. If they are raised around a human they may accept that human as an equal, at least until they get hungry or the human makes a wrong move. One should never consider a large predator as tame.
    Of course, you have to work with what you can, so pigs would work fine, although I prefer Penny’s ideas as it would let me meet my end in the forest.

Preydragon
    Participant

Of course it is hot to be a nice meal for a bear or pac of wolfs.
    I would love to find my own end with there cozy fur on my skin and ther claws and teeth in my meat.
    But sadly i can’t so i wish and hope to fins a Farmer who can helps me.
    So i can be food for pigs.

Profile photo of Penny
    Penny
    Participant

I would want to be gagged so that my screaming doesn’t scare the bears away, they don’t like loud noises, and perhaps your idea, a collar to block my neck. I even like the description of being eaten by pigs… nice and slow as well

Preydragon
    Participant

Oh yes they will be slow by eating you. Nicely bondaged in there feeder. It will be a hot feeling if thes start sniffing on your intire body and than the first careful bite….

Wich bodypart you would preffer for the first seriouse bite?

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Preydragon Preydragon.
    Brian Xavier
    Participant

a gag is a good idea, not only to keep the animals from being disturbed while feeding, but also to keep anyone that ends up nearby from hearing screams and coming to “rescue” you.
    another thought would be to start leaving food out for the bears (or whatever you can get to eat you) where you intend to secure yourself. If you get them used to finding food there they will show up quicker.

Profile photo of Penny
    Penny
    Participant

That’s a great idea… start tying food to the tree of my choosing deep in the woods so they know food is there every night.
    I would expect them to sniff me up and down before the initial first bite, perhaps even a bit of some nibbling here and there, getting deeper until the bear takes a serious bite. That’s why I figured I might coat myself in something enticing as well.
    I want to stay alive in torture as long as possible, so I would want the bear to start in my thighs or groin.

Preydragon
    Participant

Sounds good, and the place for the first bite at me would be chest or arms. Maybe the thighs too. I wiold love to feel how the teeth are sinking deep in my meat.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.