feed me to th tigers(or some other critter)

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Snuff Dating feed me to th tigers(or some other critter)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Xavier Brian Xavier 1 hour, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian Xavier
    Brian Xavier
    Participant

One of the things I have always fantasied about is being fed to a tiger. Tied down spread eagled and unable to do anything as the tiger comes up and starts to feast. There are other critters out there that could work too. anyone interested in seeing this, or better yet interested and have access to something that would find me tasty?

Profile photo of Ozzyangell
    Ozzyangell
    Participant

Much prefer to see you torn apart by pack of wild dogs. Would be much slower and more painful, thus really entertaining

Brian Xavier
    Participant

dogs, pigs, crocodiles, sharks, whatever gives you the most bang for your buck

Ozzyangell
    Participant

Pigs,yes that would be even better,they would eat you slow. Makes me hard to think of your suffering, mmmm

Brian Xavier
    Participant

would want to put a metal collar on me, just to be sure my throat does not get torn out and end the fun too quick.
    i wonder where the dogs or pigs would start

Ozzyangell
    Participant

Excellent idea,metal collar. The pigs would start on the most accessible bits, ie, cock, balls, they would be ripped from you, sound good slut? They would work from there I imagine, slowly ripping out your intestines as others worked on your stomach and opened that up. I would like to be masturbate while this was happening, looking down on you and laughing

Brian Xavier
    Participant

would be a, maybe not fun, but different and interesting way to go.
    so who has hungry dogs or pigs?

Ozzyangell
    Participant

Don’t know but if you find them I sure you could record it and would have huge audience on line. Love to see you torn apart and eaten alive, reckon I would come more than once

Brian Xavier
    Participant

i will keep that in mind. i am always looking for an entertaining way to go out

Ozzyangell
    Participant

Your a good snuffslut

Brian Xavier
    Participant

so what about gators or crocs? a few hungry ones in a captive setting would do a number on me, you would just have to secure me to something so I can’t be dragged off and drowned.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Gators or crocs = quick death = … no fun?

Brian Xavier
    Participant

you are probably right. so pigs seem the best bet, followed by dogs. any other animals that would give a good show while they eat me?
    and anyone have some hungry dogs or pigs? please?

Profile photo of Lorelei
    Lorelei
    Participant

Hyenas are good. They’ll eat anything.

Brian Xavier
    Participant

and hyenas would get a laugh out of eating me, as well. I think my real challenge now is finding someone with critters they would want to feed me to. at the least I would be saving someone some money on meat for their pets.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.