Fantasy Dolcett camping

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Snuff Dating Fantasy Dolcett camping

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Justin Cain Justin Cain 40 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Justin Cain
    Justin Cain
    Participant

Imagine yourself totally nude to the World. Helpless to the elements and the situation. Surrounded by a dozen or so dirty old men with extreme intentions for you. Your bare skin in the cool mountain air as….the fire on one side warms you.
    Each man repeatedly has his way with you in their own erotic way. Some have your neck over a chopping block, some hold knives to your exposed flesh…most just talk about how you’re going to be roasted….alive for their enjoyment.
    Either way, the highlight of the weekend is when you’re secured into a roasting rack and rotated over warm coals.
    The intent is for this to feel very real for everyone when in fact it’s all done in good fetish fun and everyone goes home satisfied and safe for another time.
    Sound like fun to anyone else?

Justin Cain
    Participant
    Profile photo of Kimmi
    Kimmi
    Participant

Sounds like a wonderful time and experience!

Justin Cain
    Participant

I’m pleased to finally see a response Kimmi! I don’t know of anyone ever doing it to the extent that I’m imagining but there is video evidence that some others also enjoy the role play fantasy to some degree. The challenge is finding a willing meat girl as well as partners who are, #1 safe and #2 just as devoted to realism as me.
    Thank you for your comment!

Profile photo of Jen M
    Jen M
    Participant

this is really intense to think about. i wish it were possible to do this and be sure its safe

46 f massachusetts

Profile photo of Brian Xavier
    Brian Xavier
    Participant

I would love to find a group willing to try this on a male piggy. Not knowing if it was truly safe would just add to the thrill for me.

Profile photo of cupid
    cupid
    Participant

Hi Jen. Are you ok do do this, or to be the subject ?

Justin Cain
    Participant

Hi Jen M in Massachusetts! It can only be as intense as you let it. The not knowing if it’s truly safe would be the most exciting part. For me, knowing that a willing, helpless victim is also enjoying it would be the most exciting part.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I would LOVE that kind of camping trip.

Profile photo of Penny
    Penny
    Participant

I would be very interested to experience this type of weekend… 20/f/nj

Justin Cain
    Participant

That would be very exciting Penny! Have you ever attempted to contact others in your area about this?
    Here is another link for everyone to consider.

Justin Cain
    Participant

I guess I should also post the link:
    http://motherless.com/2E8721E

Justin Cain
    Participant

Also Penny, If that is really your photo in your profile pic…..I could enjoy watching those tan lines fade as your flesh warms up over the coals.

Profile photo of Penny
    Penny
    Participant

That is really me indeed… I live near the beach so I pretty much have my tan lines almost year round… 😉

Justin Cain
    Participant

Wow! I wouldn’t mind seeing more of what you look like!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.