beheaded on the guillotine

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Beheadings & Sharp Objects beheaded on the guillotine

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Xavier 1 hour, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Brian Xavier
    Participant

anyone else ever have fantasies about losing their head on the guillotine? I would love to be strapped down in it, and have my execution ride me(I don’t care if it is a man or woman), and when they cum, the blade comes down and I go.
    I am also curious how long I will stay conscious after my head comes off. if someone held my head up, would I be able to see my body twitching, jerking and spurting blood from the stump of a neck?

anyone have a guillotine we can do this on?

Frenky
    Participant

Yes it would be fine for me too.
    I like the fantasy of me guillotined.

Brian Xavier
    Participant

the idea of being led naked to the guillotine, strapped in so i can not move, then being used by the executioner (and maybe others) until they are getting bored, and then hearing the blade slide down, a quick burst of pain and then having my head lifted by my long hair so the last thing i see is my headless body spurting blood and twitching, and probably me cumming at the same time

BunnyGirl
    Participant

I’m the same way. I have a fantasy of being beheaded either by guillotine or machete

Vex Malleus
    Participant

anyone else ever have fantasies about losing their head on the guillotine? I would love to be strapped down in it, and have my execution ride me(I donโ€™t care if it is a man or woman), and when they cum, the blade comes down and I go.
    I am also curious how long I will stay conscious after my head comes off. if someone held my head up, would I be able to see my body twitching, jerking and spurting blood from the stump of a neck?

Supposed to stay aware for about 5 seconds after the head comes off. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leroy Johnson
    Participant

This is my biggest question too. Hw long would be a severed head alive? Do you like to experience it for real?

Brian Xavier
    Participant

wish there was a way to test how long the head stays aware. I would love to be a test subject for that. to be fair, if offered the chance to experience the guillotine for real I would in all likelihood say yes.
    anyone have one that they would care to use on a male?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.