beheaded on the guillotine

The snuff dungeon awaits you Forums Beheadings & Sharp Objects beheaded on the guillotine

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Leroy Johnson 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Brian Xavier
    Participant

anyone else ever have fantasies about losing their head on the guillotine? I would love to be strapped down in it, and have my execution ride me(I don’t care if it is a man or woman), and when they cum, the blade comes down and I go.
    I am also curious how long I will stay conscious after my head comes off. if someone held my head up, would I be able to see my body twitching, jerking and spurting blood from the stump of a neck?

anyone have a guillotine we can do this on?

Frenky
    Participant

Yes it would be fine for me too.
    I like the fantasy of me guillotined.

Brian Xavier
    Participant

the idea of being led naked to the guillotine, strapped in so i can not move, then being used by the executioner (and maybe others) until they are getting bored, and then hearing the blade slide down, a quick burst of pain and then having my head lifted by my long hair so the last thing i see is my headless body spurting blood and twitching, and probably me cumming at the same time

BunnyGirl
    Participant

I’m the same way. I have a fantasy of being beheaded either by guillotine or machete

Vex Malleus
    Participant

anyone else ever have fantasies about losing their head on the guillotine? I would love to be strapped down in it, and have my execution ride me(I donโ€™t care if it is a man or woman), and when they cum, the blade comes down and I go.
    I am also curious how long I will stay conscious after my head comes off. if someone held my head up, would I be able to see my body twitching, jerking and spurting blood from the stump of a neck?

Supposed to stay aware for about 5 seconds after the head comes off. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leroy Johnson
    Participant

This is my biggest question too. Hw long would be a severed head alive? Do you like to experience it for real?

Brian Xavier
    Participant

wish there was a way to test how long the head stays aware. I would love to be a test subject for that. to be fair, if offered the chance to experience the guillotine for real I would in all likelihood say yes.
    anyone have one that they would care to use on a male?

admin
    Keymaster

I have personally heard that the time a severed head stays alive ranges from 10 to 30 seconds.

Brian Xavier
    Participant

would to experience it to find out how long my head would stay alive after being removed. it probably feels longer than a few seconds

admin
    Keymaster

I was wondering… is there a way to artificially supply the brain with oxygen after the head is severed? If so, how long would it stay alive? It would feel totally weird to look at the surrounding world without the possibility to take a breath or move a muscle ๐Ÿ˜€

Brian Xavier
    Participant

might work if you hooked up an ECMO machine to the head. you may also need to add extra blood, but the ECMO is designed to keep the blood pumping, warm, oxygenated and free of CO2. the trick would be setting it up fast enough

Leroy Johnson
    Participant

I wanna really know too how long would be a severed head alive.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.