Australia

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Luridpix Luridpix 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Sub-forum for Aussies 🙂

Profile photo of Darkmaster
    Darkmaster
    Participant

30 year old male based in the South West of England (UK) looking for young woman to enjoy in the ultimate way feel free to message me on kik DarkBaron6666 so we can discuss.

Profile photo of Tanya Bound
    Tanya Bound
    Participant

I am open to chat about all sorts of slow ways to die, especially if they involve extreme bondage and tape gagging. I am not into roleplaying, but like to discuss realistic methods, and ideas. I don’t do naked, but topics of interest include, slow hangings, slow drowning, buried alive, being walled in, entombed in cement, rubber encasement, confined spaces… Even perhaps being slow cooked alive.

I do have Skype, but don’t use it much, don’t have YM, but happy to share my email address. Love to chat with other Aussies, but I am not fussed where you are from, just be aware of our time differences

(PS: I am a trans girl, not full time, but I like the idea of dying as a girl/woman, so wearing the right type of clothing for my final day is important to me, even if I am going to be severely tied and probably have about 10 layers of tape wrapped over my mouth)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Glad to see you here Tanya 🙂

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Tanya, I left you a private message, please read 🙂

Profile photo of snufflover
    snufflover
    Participant

Hello everyone and thank you for accepting my membership request. I am an Australian male who is keen to interact with women from any country. I am good looking and still totally enjoy ‘normal’ sexual activity but also find myself highly aroused by snuff fantasies. I particularly enjoy naked women in consensual snuff and have to admit the hotter they are the more I enjoy their demise. My favorite fantasies are beheadings and hangings. If there any women on here who get aroused by the idea of engaging in fantasy snuff or fantasize about being snuffed for real, I would love to chat and see how aroused I get, as I read your fantasy. Even if you simply enjoy watching other women being snuffed, or perhaps fantasize about being the one to put them out of their misery; I would love to hear from you. Don’t be shy, I won’t bite… well I may just nibble… 🙂

Profile photo of Luridpix
    Luridpix
    Participant

I’m a male in Oz seeking slim females in Oz who like to think about sex that includes being killed or killing themselves for the pleasure of a man.

I envisage online roleplay and possible meeting for further roleplay.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.